Monday, December 3, 2012

Refl

The Reflections of an Educator's Encounters with the New Web

 2.0

    Learning outcomes I experienced at Ashford University's Master of Arts in

 Teaching and Learning with Technology.

       Currently I am a Christian Educator learning my kraft at Ashford University and at the end of

my journey at the university. The technology has afforded me me leaps and bounds in my

 work because I am also an Administrator of a Non-Profit. Currently I design curriculum for Bible

 students,do fundraising and grantwriting. However, this has been a partime experience that I will be

expanding in the near future. Communication is the biggest plus of the technology, access is

 expanded via asynchronous and synchronous instruction. Because of the technology not only

 students can learn anytime anywhere but educators can also connect with new mentoring

 opportunities, and experience the potential of the new technologies.  That means teacher

development, blended programs for educators learning on the job, development of community and

 changes in teacher practice. I have learned at Ashford University (A) how to make well informed

decisions in an educational context about computers and thier use, (B) the adaption of available

software, (C) integration of courses and practical experience, (D) provisions of ongoing support and

(E) the value of collaborating with other educators. Today there is a growing virtual online

 community that is bustling and I have became a member of and it will strengthen the cohesion of the

 learning community. I am proud to share my experiences and my reflections in this portfolio with

you.  Please refer to portal below for more information about Anthony Reaves Sr.

      http://portal.sliderocket.com/AWRDP/Planet-Saturn

    

No comments:

Post a Comment